- Go with gravity: While your friends might be planning to sit in a crowded restaurant, how about getting the adrenalin pumping on the day. Set-up a tandem jump for yourself and your partner at Sky Dive Dubai. You have a choice between The Palm and desert setting, but either way, the experience of free-falling at nearly 200km/h is priceless. Plus, you and your partner get photos and videos to chronicle the moment on your social media.
- Expo show: Dubbed the greatest show on earth, there is no reason why you should not look at what Expo 2020 Dubai has to offer on the special day, especially when it’s Restaurant Week. The best thing is that you get to experience global cultures without stepping a foot out of the country, and you can cap the celebration off at one of the many restaurants and bars that are offering special packages on the day. Starting as little as Dh99 per person, this could be one of your most memorable Valentine’s Days.
- Go French: When it comes to romanticism, there are few places that can rival Paris.The City of Love exudes romance, however, if you aren’t able to travel to Paris, the next best thing is to indulge into some amazing French cuisine and culture. Located at DIFC, Dubai, the La Cantine du Faubourg gives guests a chance to win a wellbeing retreat for two in the Maldives at Joali Being. You can enjoy award-winning Parisian aesthetic, while savouring La Cantine’s signature dishes, such as foie gras terrine, escargots de Bourgogne and tournedos Rossini.
- Road trippin’ with a difference: Travel to the stunning east coast of the country, specifically Al Aqah beach in Fujairah. Lined with stunning hotels from Intercontinental to Le Meridian, there are plenty of incredible dining options and every hotel boasts a pristine private beach. There are several water sports options to partake with your partner, and best of all, you get to take in the natural beauty of the UAE mountains on the way there and back.
- Eye in the sky: Celebrate the special day at the highest observation wheel in the world – Ain Dubai. You can book a private cabin and enjoy a one-of-a-kind three-course Valentine’s Day dinner overlooking the spectacular Dubai Marina and Bluewaters skyline. The cabin is decked out with red roses and give you two rotations on Ain Dubai in approximately 1.5 hours.