The Dubai government’s transportation authority has announced that paid parking will be available in the city from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday, during Ramadan. In addition, the parking terminals in the Tecom area will operate 24-hour.
The authority also made changes to its business hours in observance of Ramadan.
During Ramadan, the Dubai Metro will operate from 5 am to 12 midnight. On Friday, the service will run from 5 to 1 am, while on Saturday and Sunday, it will operate from 5 to 12 midnight.
The RTA made the changes to its services’ schedules in observance of Ramadan. The agency noted that the Dubai Tram and the Bus stations will operate from 6 am to 1 am from Monday to Saturday and from 9 am to 1 am on Sunday.
Customer service centres
These centers will operate from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Thursday, and 9 am to 12 noon, on Friday. The other facilities, such as the head office of the agency and customer happiness centres located in Al Barsha, Deira, and Ramool, will remain open as usual.
Vehicle testing centres
- Tasjeel Jebel Ali: Monday to Thursday and Saturday from 7am to 4pm; and on Friday from 7am to 12 noon.
- Hatta: Monday to Thursday and Saturday from 8am to 3pm; and on Friday from 8pm to 12midnight.
- Al Mutakamela Al Quoz, Wasel Al Jaddaf, Nad Al Hamar, Tamam Al Kindi, Cars Al Mamzar, Cars Deira, Tasjeel Discovery, Al Aweer, AutoPro Al Satwa, AutoPro Al Mankhool, Tasjeel Al Tawar: Monday to Thursday and Saturday morning shift from 8am to 4pm; evening shift from 8pm to 12 midnight; Friday morning shift from 8am to 12 noon, and Friday evening shift from 8pm to 12 midnight.
- Tasjeel Al Qusais, Tasjeel Al Barsha, Tasjeel Al Warsan: Monday to Thursday and Saturday from 8am to 12 midnight; Friday morning shift from 8am to 12 noon; and Friday evening shift from 3pm to 12 midnight.
- Shamil Al Adhed, Shamil Muhaisnah, Shamil Nad Al Hamar, Shamil Al Qusais, Tajdeed, Wasl Al Arabi Center, Al Mumayaz Al Barsha, Al Mumayaz Al Mizhar, Tasjeel Motor City, Tasjeel Arabian City, Al Yalayes, Al Mutakamela, Al Aweer and Quick: From Monday to Thursday and Saturday, the morning shift is from 8am to 4pm, while the evening shift is from 8pm to 12 midnight. The Friday morning shift is from 8am to 12 midday, while the evening shift is from 8pm to 12 midnight.